Your house is more than just an investment - it's a home.
Whether selling or buying a home, it is one of the most important and expensive decisions you will ever make. Understanding the systems, components, structure and overall condition of the house is essential to both the buyer and the seller. I provide thorough inspections with service that extends beyond the inspection. I am available to you from scheduling the inspection through the sale/purchase to answer any questions you may have. I provide a detailed easy-to-read report with photos that is delivered to you within 24 hours of the inspection.
About Insight Home Inspections
Insight Home Inspections is located in Moline, IL. Solely owned and operated by myself, Brian Krantz. I proudly live in the Quad Cities and serve the entire Illinois and Iowa Quad Cities and surrounding area for home inspections, radon measurement (testing), and water quality sampling.
To provide comprehensive, quality home inspections through detailed information on the systems and components of the property as well as build homeowners knowledge on the maintenance needed to keep the value of their property with friendly, professional service, integrity and a strong code of ethics.
- I am a member and certified inspector of InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
- I am a member of the Midwest AARST (American Association of Radon Scientist and Technologists) Chapter.
- Licensed home inspector in Illinois (License #: 450.011273)
- Licensed Radon Measurement Professional in IL and IA (IL#: RNI2015215, IA#: S00424)
- Note: The state of Iowa currently does not require licensing of home inspectors.